Exposed to yoga at a very early age, Beverley grew up practising yoga in the classes her gran taught. She introduced her to yoga and meditation as well as the power of positive thinking and affirmations.
As a qualified pharmacist, she has always been interested in the body, how to be healthy, stay healthy, and how the body works!
Studying yoga was an extension of this curiosity and has helped her appreciate the intricacies of the human body even more!
Her teaching is based on the knowledge that everyone has a different body, with strengths and weaknesses different to the person next to them. She teaches correct alignment, how to enter and exit poses safely, how to build on strength and/or flexibility and, of course, to have fun while doing it!
Her own practice has changed her body completely, inside and out!
“I am thankful every day for this thing called Yoga!”
- Studied Pharmacy at Durban University
- St Georges Hospital, London-1994
- Umhlanga Hospital Pharmacy =1995-1996
- Reflexology Inge Dougans-1999
- TTC Alliance Approved 200hr –YoYoga 2016
- TTC 300hr Advanced - Wellness Connection 2017
- TTC 50 hours Yin Yoga-Wellness Connection 2018