Kelly Neveling has always had a passion for movement and exercise. She started in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for 4 years. During this time Kelly trained hard at Mauy Thai and running. She used Pilates as a cross-training tool to enhance her performance in both of these exercise modalities. Kelly’s love for Pilates led her to her to become a qualified Pilates Instructor.
Kelly is a passionate trail runner competing in many physically demanding events such as African X and Drylands Traverse.
“Pilates keeps me injury free for my running”
- ETA Personal Training- 2005
- Mauy Thai World Champs - 2005
- Pre & Post Pregnancy Training Course - 2006
- Pilates Mat diploma Conscious Movement Education (CME) – 2013
- Pilates Equipment course (CME) – 2016
- ReBalance Studio-Teacher 2015-Present